click button play to hear me melalak :DD

beloved Followers :)

::current fav song::

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who’s the last person you laid next to?

My cat

When was the last time you laughed really hard?
last morning

Last person you had a phone conversation with?
My sys

Do you like anyone?
No.

What are you most looking forward to at the moment?
sleep

Someone tells you that your beautiful, you say?
u such a big liar

Whats your background on your phone?
My cat. Yes, I love my cat, he's my boyfriend and he looks adorable in the photo ;)

Is it possible to be JUST friends with someone you want to be with?
Sure

Is love really worth fighting for?
honestly, I don’t believe in love

Where is the person you last kissed at this moment?
at my house. i kissed my dad last evening

Do you wake up cranky?
No

Sex ruins relationships, right?
No

Do you love the last boy/girl you were talking to?
There my
best friend


Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Hahah no, it was really bad

Did you have a good birthday this year?
Sure, why not

Is there a person that will always have a place in your heart?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment